The GWN7810 Series of Layer 3 Network Switches offers 5 model options, including PoE and Non-PoE options with up to 24 ports, which are ideal for medium-to-large businesses and enterprises. These switches enable the creation of scalable, secure, high-performance, and intelligent networks that can be easily managed. They support advanced VLAN for flexible traffic segmentation, advanced QoS for prioritizing network traffic, IGMP/MLD Snooping for optimizing network performance, and comprehensive security capabilities. The PoE models provide dynamic PoE output to power IP phones, IP cameras, Wi-Fi access points, and other PoE endpoints. Managing the GWN7810 series is made convenient through the local Web user interface and CLI, as well as through GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream's cloud and on-premise network management platform.
- 8/16/24 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2/4 10Gigabit SFP+ ports
- Smart power control to support dynamic PoE/PoE+ power allocation per port for the PoE models, Ports 1-8 on the GWN7813P support PoE++
- Supports deployment in IPv6 and IPv4 networks
- ARP Inspection, IP Source Guard, DoS protection, port security & DHCP snooping
- Embedded controller to manage switch; GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s cloud and
on-premise network management platform
- Built-in QoS allows for prioritization of network traffic