The GWN7625 is an 802.11ac Wave-2 Wi-Fi access point ideal for small-to-medium sized businesses, home offices, retail shops, restaurants and more. It offers 4x4:4 MU-MIMO technology on the 5G band and 2x2:2 MU-MIMO on the 2.4G band as well as a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput and expanded Wi-Fi coverage range. To ensure easy installation and management, the GWN7625 uses a controller-less distributed network management design in which the controller is embedded within the product’s web user interface. The GWN7625 is also supported by GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s free cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platform. It is the ideal Wi-Fi AP for voice-over-Wi -Fi deployments and offers a seamless connection with Grandstream’s Wi-Fi capable IP phones. With support for advance d QoS, low-latency real-time applications, mesh networks, captive portals, 200+ concurrent clients per AP and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+, the GWN7625 is the ideal Wi-Fi access point for medium wireless network deployments with medium user density.
- 2.03 Gbps wireless throughput and 2 Gigabit wireline ports 5GHz 4×4:4 MU-MIMO
- Supports up to 200 concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- Self power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE or PoE+
- Embedded controller can manage up to 30 local GWN series APs;
- GWN.Cloud offers unlimited AP management; GWN Manager offers premise based software controller