The GWN7800 Series provides six model options, including PoE and non-PoE options with up to 24 ports, to allow any facility to seamlessly integrate all endpoint solutions with their network and provide them a network connection. By utilizing PoE models, the GWN7800 Series provides an easy way to power all endpoints as well. By adding free cloud, software, or embedded management, built-in QoS for traffic prioritization and support for IPv4 and IPv6 environments, the GWN7800 Series provide the performance, security, and manageability to suit all network requirements - from small offices all the way to multi-national enterprises.
- 8/16/24 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2/4 Gigabit SFP ports
- Smart power control to support dynamic PoE/PoE+ power allocation per port for the PoE models
- Supports deployment in IPv6 and IPv4 networks
- Provides quaternary binding of IP, MAC, VLAN & port; ARP Inspection, IP Source Guard, DoS protection, port security & DHCP snooping
- Embedded controller to manage switch; GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platform
- Built-in QoS allows for prioritization of network traffic