The GWN7830 Series of Layer 3 Aggregation Network Switches offers 3 model options, with up to 24 SFP ports and 12 SFP+ ports, which are ideal for medium-to-large businesses and enterprises that require high-performance networks with maximum capacity and control. These aggregation switches support advanced VLAN for flexible traffic segmentation, advanced QoS for prioritizing network traffic, IGMP/MLD Snooping for optimizing network performance, and comprehensive security capabilities against potential attacks. Managing the GWN7830 series is made convenient through the local Web user interface and CLI, as well as through GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream's cloud and on-premise network management platforms. The GWN7830 series of aggregation network switches also boasts end-to-end quality of service, flexible security settings, and support for maximum network capacity.
- 2/4 Gigabit Ethernet ports, 6/24 Gigabit SFP ports, and 4/12 10Gigabit SFP+ ports
- Supports deployment in IPv6 and IPv4 networks
- ARP Inspection, IP Source Guard, DoS protection, port security & DHCP snooping
- Embedded controller to manage switch; GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s cloud and on-premise network management platform
- Built-in QoS allows for prioritization of network traffic