1. Backup your data including configuration before firmware upgrade is a MUST.
2. To avoid compatibility issues, please create a backup before upgrading. After upgrading to 18.104.22.168, if you downgrade to 1.0.16.x and issues are encountered after downgrading, factory reset the UCM and restore the backup.
3. For UCM6xxx on 1.0.16.x, please upgrade to 22.214.171.124 directly.
4. For UCM6xxx on firmware earlier than 1.0.16.x, please upgrade to 126.96.36.199x first, then upgrade to 188.8.131.52. To upgrade to 184.108.40.206x, please check 220.127.116.11 release note “Important Upgrading Note” section and follow the instructions.
5. It is recommended to upgrade UCM to latest firmware for product lifespan and security improvements.
Download UCM6510 Firmware Files:
Previous Firmware Files:
UCM6510 18.104.22.168: Firmware File
UCM6510 22.214.171.124: Firmware File
UCM6510 126.96.36.199: Firmware File
UCM6510 188.8.131.52: Firmeware File
UCM6510 184.108.40.206: Firmware File
UCM6510 220.127.116.11: Firmware File