1. Backup your data including configuration before firmware upgrade is a MUST.
2. To avoid compatibility issues, please create a backup before upgrading. After upgrading to 126.96.36.199, if you downgrade to 1.0.16.x and issues are encountered after downgrading, factory reset the UCM and restore the backup.
3. For UCM6xxx on 1.0.16.x, please upgrade to 188.8.131.52 directly.
4. For UCM6xxx on firmware earlier than 1.0.16.x, please upgrade to 184.108.40.206x first, then upgrade to 220.127.116.11. To upgrade to 18.104.22.168x, please check 22.214.171.124 release note “Important Upgrading Note” section and follow the instructions.
5. It is recommended to upgrade UCM to latest firmware for product lifespan and security improvements.
Download UCM6510 Firmware Files:
Previous Firmware Files:
UCM6510 126.96.36.199: Firmware File
UCM6510 188.8.131.52: Firmware File
UCM6510 184.108.40.206: Firmware File
UCM6510 220.127.116.11: Firmeware File
UCM6510 18.104.22.168: Firmware File
UCM6510 22.214.171.124: Firmware File