1. Please upgrade UCM6510 to 188.8.131.52+ IMMEDIATELY for security purpose. The security bulletin is available HERE. After upgrading, please change web access password for ALL users in UCM web UI->Maintenance->User Management page including super admin, admin and consumer users. It's also highly recommended to change the username to be different from the previous username. If any unknown user exists in User Management page, please remove it immediately.
2. Backup your data including configuration before firmware upgrade is a MUST.
3. For UCM6xxx on 1.0.19.x, please upgrade to 1.0.20.x directly.
4. For UCM6xxx on firmware earlier than 1.0.19.x, please upgrade to 1.0.19.x first, then upgrade to 1.0.20.x. To upgrade to 1.0.19.x, please check 1.0.19.x release notes “Important Upgrading Note” section and follow the instructions.
5. It is recommended to upgrade UCM to latest firmware for product lifespan and security improvements.
Download UCM6510 Firmware Files:
Previous Firmware Files:
UCM6510 184.108.40.206: Firmware File
UCM6510 220.127.116.11: Firmware File
UCM6510 18.104.22.168: Firmware File
UCM6510 22.214.171.124: Firmeware File
UCM6510 126.96.36.199: Firmware File
UCM6510 188.8.131.52: Firmware File