1. Backup your data including configuration before firmware upgrade is recommended.
2. For UCM on 1.0.14.x, please upgrade to 126.96.36.199 directly.
3. For UCM that has firmware version earlier than 1.0.14.x, please upgrade to 188.8.131.52 first, then upgrade to 184.108.40.206. To upgrade to 220.127.116.11, please check 18.104.22.168 release note “Important Upgrading Note” section and follow the instructions.
4. After upgrading successfully, please clear cache or refresh your UCM web page in your web browser before configuring UCM again.
5. Firmware 22.214.171.124 and later have fixed a backup issue on firmware 126.96.36.199 which causes backup failure when CDR data exceeds a certain amount. If your UCM is on 188.8.131.52 and cannot create backup files, please use a backup file from 1.0.14.x or contact Grandstream tech support for assistance.
Download UCM6510 Firmware Files:
Previous Firmware Files: