Designed to bring leading edge voice, video, data, and mobility features to medium and large businesses and small to medium enterprises. The UCM6510 IP PBX appliance creates a customizable, scalable and complete network solution. Powered by an advanced hardware and software functionalities, this converged voice, video, data, fax, security surveillance and mobility solution anchors any communications network.
The UCM6510 creates an easily manageable on premise anchor to your communications network. This enterprise-grade IP PBX comes equipped with a suite of advanced call handling and network data features, all with no licensing and no fees. Its scalability offers deployments that can support up to 2000 users, and it supports E1, T1 and J1. The UCM6510 series allows businesses to unify multiple communication technologies, such as voice, video, surveillance, data tools, and facilities access management into one common platform that can be managed and accessed remotely. With features such as customizable call-routing, multi-level IVRs, call queues, auto-attendant, call detail records, multi-site peering, SIP video support, voicemail/fax forwarding to email and more, the UCM6510 delivers complete unified communications.
- Supports up to 2000 SIP endpoint registrations, up to 200 concurrent calls and up to 64 conference attendees
- 1GHz quad-core Cortex A9 processor
- 1GB DDR3 Ram, 32GB Flash
- 1 Integrated T1/E1/J1 interface, 2PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone/Fax FXS ports with lifeline capability
- Gigabit network ports with Integrates PoE, USB, SD card, integrated NAT router
- Comprehensive security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS with hardware encryption accelerator
- Quickly setup and provision Grandstream endpoints using the Auto-Discovery and Zero Config feature within the product’s web user interface