1. Please upgrade UCM62xx to 188.8.131.52+ IMMEDIATELY for security purpose. The security bulletin is available HERE. After upgrading, please change web access password for ALL users in UCM web UI->Maintenance->User Management page including super admin, admin and consumer users. It's also highly recommended to change the username to be different from the previous username. If any unknown user exists in User Management page, please remove it immediately.
2. Backup your data including configuration before firmware upgrade is a MUST.
3. For UCM6xxx on 1.0.19.x, please upgrade to 1.0.20.x directly.
4. For UCM6xxx on firmware earlier than 1.0.19.x, please upgrade to 1.0.19.x first, then upgrade to 1.0.20.x. To upgrade to 1.0.19.x, please check 1.0.19.x release notes “Important Upgrading Note” section and follow the instructions.
5. It is recommended to upgrade UCM to latest firmware for product lifespan and security improvements.
6. When creating a UCM61xx backup on UCM62xx, please make sure the UCM61xx is on the latest official firmware. On the UCM62xx, please make sure that it is on 1.0.18.x firmware or higher before restoring the backup.
Download UCM62xx Firmware Files:
Previous UCM62xx Firmware:
UCM62xx 184.108.40.206: Firmware File
UCM62xx 220.127.116.11: Firmware File
UCM62xx 18.104.22.168: Firmware File