1. Backup your data including configuration before firmware upgrade is a MUST.
2. To avoid compatibility issues, please create a backup before upgrading. After upgrading to 188.8.131.52, if you downgrade to 1.0.16.x and issues are encountered after downgrading, factory reset the UCM and restore the backup.
3. For UCM6xxx on 1.0.16.x, please upgrade to 184.108.40.206 directly.
4. For UCM6xxx on firmware earlier than 1.0.16.x, please upgrade to 220.127.116.11x first, then upgrade to 18.104.22.168. To upgrade to 22.214.171.124x, please check 126.96.36.199 release note “Important Upgrading Note” section and follow the instructions.
5. It is recommended to upgrade UCM to latest firmware for product lifespan and security improvements.
Download UCM62xx Firmware Files:
Previous UCM62xx Firmware:
UCM62xx 188.8.131.52: Firmware File
UCM62xx 184.108.40.206: Firmware File
UCM62xx 220.127.116.11: Firmware File