1. Backup your data including configuration before firmware upgrade is a MUST.
2. To avoid compatibility issues, please create a backup before upgrading. After upgrading to 22.214.171.124, if you downgrade to 1.0.16.x and issues are encountered after downgrading, factory reset the UCM and restore the backup.
3. For UCM6xxx on 1.0.16.x, please upgrade to 126.96.36.199 directly.
4. For UCM6xxx on firmware earlier than 1.0.16.x, please upgrade to 188.8.131.52x first, then upgrade to 184.108.40.206. To upgrade to 220.127.116.11x, please check 18.104.22.168 release note “Important Upgrading Note” section and follow the instructions.
5. It is recommended to upgrade UCM to latest firmware for product lifespan and security improvements.
Download UCM62xx Firmware Files:
Previous UCM62xx Firmware:
UCM62xx 22.214.171.124: Firmware File
UCM62xx 126.96.36.199: Firmware File
UCM62xx 188.8.131.52: Firmware File