The GHP Series of hotel phones feature the GHP620/GHP620W and GHP621/GHP621W, easy-to-use IP phones for any hotel room that can be programmed and customized based on the needs of hotels and their guests. The GHP620W and GHP621W models are equipped with integrated dual-band Wi-Fi to support wireless deployments. This Series features an HD speaker, 2 SIP accounts/lines, 6 programmable keys, 10-speed dial keys, 3-way voice conferencing, supports the full-band OPUS voice codec, and provides an advanced jitter resilience algorithm that tolerates up to 30% packet loss without impacting voice quality. The GHP Series is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints. GHP series IP phones can be installed on desktop or wall-mounted and can be powered by PoE (GHP620/GHP621), power adapter (GHP620W/GHP621W), and USB Type-C charger. Thanks to a sleek and compact design, the GHP620/GHP620W and GHP621/GHP621W are the ideal fit for not only hotels but also apartments, dormitories, hospitals, retail, and much more.
Interested in customizing faceplates for your business? Use the GHP Faceplate Customization Tool to create and customize your own faceplates, download your design, and send to your distribution partner or Grandstream sales representative to order.
- 2 SIP Accounts, 2 Lines
- GDMS online device management and provisioning
- 3-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Integrated dual-band 2.4GHz & 5GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (GHP620W & GHP621W only)
- Includes one 100Mbps network port with PoE (GHP620 & GHP621 only)
- Swappable faceplate to allow for easy customization
- Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC)
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot