1. Backup your data including configuration before firmware upgrade is recommended.
2. For UCM on 1.0.14.x, please upgrade to 188.8.131.52 directly.
3. For UCM that has firmware version earlier than 1.0.14.x, please upgrade to 184.108.40.206 first, then upgrade to 220.127.116.11. To upgrade to 18.104.22.168, please check 22.214.171.124 release note “Important Upgrading Note” section and follow the instructions.
4. After upgrading successfully, please clear cache or refresh your UCM web page in your web browser before configuring UCM again.
5. Firmware 126.96.36.199 and later have fixed a backup issue on firmware 188.8.131.52 which causes backup failure when CDR data exceeds a certain amount. If your UCM is on 184.108.40.206 and cannot create backup files, please use a backup file from 1.0.14.x or contact Grandstream tech support for assistance.
Download UCM61xx Firmware Files:
Previous UCM61xx Firmware Files: