1. Backup your data including configuration before firmware upgrade is a MUST.
2. To avoid compatibility issues, please create a backup before upgrading. After upgrading to 220.127.116.11, if you downgrade to 1.0.16.x and issues are encountered after downgrading, factory reset the UCM and restore the backup.
3. For UCM6xxx on 1.0.16.x, please upgrade to 18.104.22.168 directly.
4. For UCM6xxx on firmware earlier than 1.0.16.x, please upgrade to 22.214.171.124x first, then upgrade to 126.96.36.199. To upgrade to 188.8.131.52x, please check 184.108.40.206 release note “Important Upgrading Note” section and follow the instructions.
5. It is recommended to upgrade UCM to latest firmware for product lifespan and security improvements.
Download UCM61xx Firmware Files:
Previous UCM61xx Firmware:
UCM61xx 220.127.116.11: Firmware File
UCM61xx 18.104.22.168: Firmware File
UCM61xx 22.214.171.124: Firmware File
UCM61xx 126.96.36.199: Firmware File
UCM61xx 188.8.131.52: Firmware File
UCM61xx 184.108.40.206: Firmware File