1. Backup your data including configuration before firmware upgrade is a MUST.
2. To avoid compatibility issues, please create a backup before upgrading. After upgrading to 184.108.40.206, if you downgrade to 1.0.16.x and issues are encountered after downgrading, factory reset the UCM and restore the backup.
3. For UCM6xxx on 1.0.16.x, please upgrade to 220.127.116.11 directly.
4. For UCM6xxx on firmware earlier than 1.0.16.x, please upgrade to 18.104.22.168x first, then upgrade to 22.214.171.124. To upgrade to 126.96.36.199x, please check 188.8.131.52 release note “Important Upgrading Note” section and follow the instructions.
5. It is recommended to upgrade UCM to latest firmware for product lifespan and security improvements.
Download UCM61xx Firmware Files:
Previous UCM61xx Firmware:
UCM61xx 184.108.40.206: Firmware File
UCM61xx 220.127.116.11: Firmware File
UCM61xx 18.104.22.168: Firmware File
UCM61xx 22.214.171.124: Firmware File
UCM61xx 126.96.36.199: Firmware File
UCM61xx 188.8.131.52: Firmware File