The GXW4200 v1 and v2 series are high-density FXS gateway that enable businesses of all sizes to create an easy-to-deploy VoIP solution that takes advantage of Gigabit speeds. These FXS gateways offer the ability to seamlessly connect multiple locations and all devices within an office to any hosted or on premise IP PBX network to make deployments as easy as possible.
The GXW4200 v1 and v2 series allow any businesses to create a cost-effective hybrid IP and analog telephone system that enables them to enjoy the benefits of VoIP communications while preserving investment on existing analog phones, fax machines and legacy PBX systems.
The GXW4216/24/32/48 v1 and v2 are fully compliant with SIP standard and interoperable with various VoIP systems, analog PBX and phones on the market. They feature multiple FXS analog telephone ports, superb voice quality, a suite of telephony functionalities, easy provisioning, flexible dialing plans, advanced security protection and strong performance in handling high volume voice calls. The GXW42XX v1 and v2 series gateways offers businesses a cost-effective hybrid IP and analog telephone system that allows them to enjoy the benefits of VoIP communications.
- 16/24/32 FXS ports, GXW4248 includes 2 50-pin Telco connectors
- 1 Gigabit network port
- 132x48 backlit graphic display with support for multiples languages
- 4 SIP server profiles per system, independent SIP account per port
- Designed and tested for full interoperability with leading IP-PBXs, soft-switches and SIP-based environments
- Advanced security protection with SRTP/TLS/HTTPS
Supports 16KHz wide-band voice sampling rate and wide-band codecs such as Opus and G.722 (GXW4200 v2 series)
- Carrier-grade security features including secure boot, unique certificate and random default password per device, dual firmware images (GXW4200 v2 series)
Supports simultaneous 3-way voice conferencing per port (GXW4200 v2 series)