The GXV3601 supports 1/3" lens. For 1/3" lens, the width of the image sensor is 4.8mm and the height is 3.6mm. The proportion between the width and the height is fixed.
The lens calculator is a handy tool that helps you to do the following:
- Calculate the dimension of the scene for a fixed distance and focal length.
- Calculate the distance to place the camera to capture a specific scene with fixed focal length.
- Calculate the focal legnth needed to capture a scene with specific dimension and distance.
Instructions on how to use the lens calculator:
- Enter two determined parameters(width/height, distance or focal length). The values should be in the same measurement unit (e.g. meters or feet).
- Click on the "Calculate" button next to the third parameter you wish to calculate.