EOL Notice: 1.0.18.x is the last supported firmware for the UCM6100 series.
1. Firmware 184.108.40.206 contains security fix. Please upgrade UCM61xx to 220.127.116.11 immediately. The security bulletin is available HERE. After upgrading, please change web access password for ALL users in UCM web UI->Maintenance->User Management page including super admin, admin and consumer users. It's also highly recommended to change the username to be different from the previous username. If any unknown user exists in User Management page, please remove it immediately.
2. Backup your data including configuration before firmware upgrade is a MUST.
3. For UCM6xxx on 1.0.17.x, please upgrade to 1.0.18.x directly.
4. For UCM6xxx on firmware earlier than 1.0.17.x, please upgrade to 18.104.22.168 first, then upgrade to 1.0.18.x. To upgrade to 1.0.17.x, please check 22.214.171.124 release notes “Important Upgrading Note” section and follow the instructions.
5. It is recommended to upgrade UCM to latest firmware for product lifespan and security improvements.
6. When creating a UCM61xx backup for UCM62xx, please make sure that the UCM61xx is on the latest official firmware. On the UCM62xx, please make sure that it is on 1.0.18.x firmware or higher before restoring the backup.
Download UCM61xx Firmware Files:
Previous UCM61xx Firmware:
UCM61xx 126.96.36.199: Firmware File
UCM61xx 188.8.131.52: Firmware File
UCM61xx 184.108.40.206: Firmware File
UCM61xx 220.127.116.11: Firmware File
UCM61xx 18.104.22.168: Firmware File
UCM61xx 22.214.171.124: Firmware File