The GXP2160 provides an efficiency-focused endpoint with its vibrant display and intuitive BLF and speed-dial keys. Focus on handling more calls and reaching more customers by utilizing its 6 lines, 4.3” LCD screen and built-on physical 24 BLF/speed-dial keys. Easily monitor presence and status of other extensions to quickly transfer calls to the right destination. Equipped with dual Gigabit, PoE network ports, Bluetooth support, and a host of other features the GXP2160 brings call control to a new level.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP2160 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP2160 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
- Supports 6 lines, 6 SIP accounts and 5-way voice conferencing
- 4.3 inch (480x272) color-screen LCD
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset, 5 programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- 24 dual-colored BLF/speed dial keys
- Integrated Bluetooth