Grandstream Releases a New High-End Smart IP Video Phone
The GXV3380 offers a powerful desktop video collaboration and productivity solution with an 8” touch screen, Android™ 7.0, integrated Wi-Fi/Bluetooth and more
Boston, MA USA – Monday, July 1, 2019 – Grandstream, connecting the world since 2002 with award-winning unified communication solutions, today announced the release of the newest addition to their GXV series of IP Video Phones for Android. The new GXV3380 combines a multi-platform video collaboration device with a 16-line IP phone and the functionality of an Android tablet to offer an all-in-one desktop communication solution.
This High-End Smart Video phone delivers a powerful desktop experience thanks to its 8-inch touch screen, 2-megapixel camera, support for 1080p HD video, integrated dual-band Wi-Fi, built-in Bluetooth, HDMI input/output and more. The GXV3380 runs on Android 7.x and offers full access to the millions of Android applications. It can be seamlessly integrated with other Grandstream products, including facility access control solutions, IP PBXs, video conferencing systems and SIP cameras. This IP Video Phone for Android is the ideal desktop device for busy, multi-tasking professionals, pairs well with any SIP video security solution and offers a powerful yet cost-effective video device for any conference room.
“We are excited to introduce our most powerful IP video phone ever brought-to-market, the new GXV3380,” said David Li, CEO of Grandstream. “This new product will extend the award-winning legacy of our GXV series of IP Video Phones while offering a significant upgrade thanks to Android 7.x, the largest touch screen within the series, support for multi-party 1080p HD video conferencing, computer screen sharing, and more. We are confident that this world-class video phone will continue our tradition of producing the finest IP video phones on the market.”
Notable features of the GXV3380 include:
- Run Android 7.x and offers access to the millions of Android apps
- 8-inch (1280x800) capacitive 10-point touch screen IPS LCD
- Built-in 2-megapixel camera for video calling with privacy shutter
- Integrated dual-band Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
- Built-in Bluetooth support for syncing with mobile devices, Bluetooth headsets, etc.
- Support for Full-Band voice with 48KHz sampling rate, dual-mic HD speakerphone with advanced echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance for any scenario
- Dual Gigabit ports with PoE/PoE+
- 16 lines with up to 16 SIP accounts
- 7-way HD audio conferencing and 3-way 1080p 30fps FHD video conferencing capability
- 64-bit quad-core processor with 2GB RAM and 16GB flash
- Peripherals include an HDMI-IN for computer screen sharing, HDMI-OUT, USB 2.0, Micro SD, RJ9 headset jack, 3.5mm stereo headset
- Advanced SDK/API available for application deployment
Click here to visit the product page for the GXV3380, which includes datasheets, technical resources and more.
Pricing and Availability
The GXV3380 is generally available now for purchase through Grandstream’s worldwide distribution channels at a suggested retail price of $499 USD.
Grandstream Networks, Inc. has been connecting the world since 2002 with SIP Unified Communications products and solutions that allow businesses to be more productive than ever before. Our award-winning solutions serve the small-to-medium business and enterprises markets and have been recognized throughout the world for their quality, reliability and innovation. Grandstream solutions lower communication costs, increase security protection and enhance productivity. Their open standard SIP-based products offer broad interoperability throughout the industry, along with unrivaled features and flexibility. Visit www.grandstream.com for more information or connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
*Android is a Registered Trademark of Google LLC.