Grandstream Receives 2019 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award
WP820 WiFi Cordless IP Phone is Recognized for Industry Innovation
Boston, MA – April 22, 2019— Grandstream, connecting the world with award-winning SIP unified communication solutions since 2002, announced today that TMC has named the WP820 WiFi Cordless IP Phone as a recipient of a 2019 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award.
The WP820 was designed to suit a variety of enterprise and vertical market applications as it allows users to make and receive calls from anywhere that has WiFi coverage within an office, store, warehouse, hospital, construction site and more. It sports a number of industry-leading innovations including:
- Dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi with advanced antenna design to allow fast and reliable roaming
- Bluetooth 4.2 for syncing headsets and mobile devices
- HD voice, dual microphone design, advanced AEC (Acoustic Echo Cancellation) and Noise Shield Technology to block out background noise
- Rechargeable 1500mAh Li-ion battery with 7.5-hour talk time and 150-hour standby time
- 2.4” 240x320 color LCD with 3 programmable soft keys
- Support 2 SIP accounts, 2 lines, and various popular voice codecs including wideband Opus, G.722, G.711, G.729A/B, iLBC, etc.
- Supports WMM (WiFi Multimedia) and smart QoS to ensure the highest possible quality of latency-sensitive voice/video communications against unpredictable network jitter
- Built-in accelerometer for gesture control, movement-based notifications and alarms
- Configurable button for push-to-talk, panic call, and other functions
- Built-in proximity sensor, vibration motor, micro USB port, and 3.5mm headset jack
“I am honored to recognize Grandstream with a 2019 Product of the Year Award for its commitment to excellence and innovation,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC. “In the opinion of our judges and editorial team, the WP820 has proven to be among the best communications and technology solutions available on the market. I look forward to continued leadership from Grandstream.”
The winners of the 2019 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year will be featured in INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine online and on TMCnet.
Grandstream Networks, Inc. has been connecting the world since 2002 with SIP Unified Communications products and solutions that allow businesses to be more productive than ever before. Our award-winning solutions serve the small-to-medium business and enterprises markets and have been recognized throughout the world for their quality, reliability and innovation. Grandstream solutions lower communication costs, increase security protection and enhance productivity. Their open standard SIP-based products offer broad interoperability throughout the industry, along with unrivaled features and flexibility.
About INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine
INTERNET TELEPHONY has been the IP Communications Authority since 1998™. Beginning with the first issue, INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine has been providing unbiased views of the complicated converged communications space. For more information, please visit www.itmag.com. Follow INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine on Twitter or join our LinkedIn group.
Through education, industry news, live events and social influence, global buyers rely on TMC's content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. As a result, leading technology vendors turn to TMC for unparalleled branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities. Our in-person and online events deliver unmatched visibility and sales prospects for all participants. Through our custom lead generation programs, we provide clients with an ongoing stream of leads that turn into sales opportunities and build databases. Additionally, we bolster brand reputations with the millions of impressions from display advertising on our news sites and newsletters. Making TMC a 360-degree marketing solution, we offer comprehensive event and road show management services and custom content creation with expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts. For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, @tmcnet .
203-852-6800, ext. 139