1. Backup your UCM62xx's data (including configuration) before upgrading is recommended.
2. For UCM62xx on 1.0.14.x, please upgrade to 22.214.171.124 directly.
3. For UCM62xx on firmware lower than 1.0.14.x, please follow the upgrading instructions in UCM62xx release note to upgrade to 126.96.36.199 first, then upgrade to 188.8.131.52.
4. After upgrading successfully, please clear cache or refresh your UCM web UI in your web browser before configuring UCM again.
5. This firmware has fixed a backup issue on firmware 184.108.40.206 which causes backup failure when CDR has lots of data. If you UCM is on 220.127.116.11 and cannot create backup file, please use a backup file from 1.0.14.x or contact Grandstream tech support for assistance.