How many LCD screens does GAC2500 have at most?
GAC2500 can have 16 screens on LCD at most.
How many members can be added in one ring group on the UCM6100 series?
The UCM6100 series supports up to 100 agents to be added in one ring group.
How many parties does GXP2200 support in Conference call?
GXP2200 supports up to 5-way conference.
How many simultaneous calls the DP715 can support?
The DP715 support up to 4 simultaneous calls.
How many simultaneous fax calls can the GXW40xx handle?
The GXW40xx series can handle up to two T.38 simultaneous sessions and G.711 Pass-Through on the remaining ports.
How many SIP accounts can I register on my DP750 base station?
How many SSIDs can the GWN AP manage?
A GWN AP can manage and support 16 different SSIDs per radio.
How many VoIP accounts can I have on the GXP2000?
The GXP2000 IP phone is capable of having a maximum of 4 different SIP (VoIP) Accounts. These accounts may be different extensions on the same Server or different Servers from different Service Providers. The 7 functional buttons on the right side of the phone are speed dial buttons. Note: When Line1 to Line4 are busy with calls, next incoming call will light up on the first function key (Speed Dial-1). You can pick the call up by pressing the function key like a Line button. For outgoing calls, press the button under the cradle (i.e. on-hook and off-hook) to get a new dialtone.
How to allow users to dial trunk provider feature codes?
The UCM6100 has built in feature codes, so there are times where UCM feature codes conflict with the trunk provider feature codes. The way around this would be to create an outbound pattern that essentially dials the providers feature code. For example, *72 on the UCM is used for "Unconditional Call Forwarding", but the trunk provider has their *72 set as "Do Not Disturb". If the user attempts to enable "Do Not Disturb" by dialing *72, they would be setting "Unconditional Call Forwarding" instead. Here's how to get around this: - Navigate to Web UI -> PBX -> Basic/Call Routes -> Outbound Routes - Click on "Create New Outbound Rule" - Calling Rule Name is for reference purposes. In this example it would be set as "TrunkDND" - Pattern: Configure a pattern that does not conflict with the current feature codes. E.g. 88 - Use Trunk: Select the trunk that the feature code is needed - Strip: Before appending the trunk feature code, 88 must be striped from the dialed string. In this case 2 digits will be stripped - Append: After stripping the 88 from the dialed string append the trunk provider's "Do Not Disturb" feature code. In this case it would be *72 - Click "Save" at the bottom then "Apply Changes" at the top. For this example, if a user dials "88" it will be routed through the specified trunk, strip "88", append "*72" then send the manipulated string through the trunk to enable DND.
How to avoid disturbance in an ongoing conference?
Please drag down the LCD from top and click DND to enable DND mode. Please be aware, GAC2500 will remains in DND mode even the conference ends. Another is tap on lock softkey in conference screen. When the conference is locked, other participants excluded from the schedule cannot access the conference.
How to change the home screen on GAC2500?
Please swipe left and right to a blank layout on LCD, long press the LCD and choose “Edit Desktop”. Choose a screen and tap on the home icon in the middle of the screen.
How to configure and use a Bluejeans account?
1) Login to GAC2500 web UI, please go to Account -> General Settings, and fill 18.104.22.168 in SIP Server. UserID, SIP Authentication ID, password, etc. can be random letters and numbers.
2) Please go to the same Account -> Network Settings, and select “SRV” for DNS Mode. You need to enable Expert Mode first.
3) Please go to the same Account -> SIP Settings, and select “TCP” for SIP Transport, and uncheck SIP Registration.
4) On LCD dialpad, choose the Bluejeans account and type in the conference number/password, press call button to enter Bluejeans conference.
How to configure network settings?
On LCD, network settings are in Advanced settings. To enter Advanced settings, you need to enter admin password.
How to create a conference quickly?
1. Enter the numbers on dial pad, choose the number from the field on the left. 2. Repeat step 1 to add up 6 numbers. 3. Click dial button to start a conference.
How to create a folder on LCD?
The folder will be created by long pressing an app and drag it onto another one and release. Removing the folder would not remove the app(s) in it.
How to export the vCard files from Microsoft Outlook?
Method 1: 1) Download and install vCardWizard tool in the PC. (Link: http://www.vcardwizard.com/) 2) Enter the Outlook software; click the EXPORT/IMPORT icon and then click the “Export”. It will pop up the “vCard Wizard-Select Contacts” window automatically. 3) Select and click a contact or multiple contacts to export. 4) After selection, click OK; it will pop up the “vCard Wizard – Export contacts to vCard files” window. 5) In the “vCard Wizard – Export contacts to vCard files” window, please check “Save contacts into one file”. Or it will create multiple files; each file only includes one contact. 6) In the “vCard Wizard – Export contacts to vCard files” window, users also can select file format from vCard 2.1 and vCard 3.0 and choose encoding method from the list. 7) Click “Export” to export the vCard file to the assigned folder. Method 2: 1) Create a new email in the Outlook. 2) Click Insert Business Card Other Business Cards to pop up the Insert Business Card 3) Click one contact; or press the Ctrl key on the keyboard and click and select multiple 4) Click the Attached box and right click to select all the contacts. 5) Copy the contact files and paste them to the assigned folder. window. contacts.
How to find the contact quickly?
In dial pad, you can enter the number, or the contact’s name, and the field on the left will display all matching contacts.
How to get the GVR355X RTSP video streaming from 3rd party RTSP Player?
Currently mixed stream can NOT be obtained from the GVR355X. However, user can get per channel/camera live stream via 3rd party RTSP Player like the open source VLC Media Player, also 3rd party re-development can be achieved from this. Because VLC is open source, this can be used in platforms like iOS, OS-X, Linux and Windows.
Here is the sample used in VLC Media Player. Please make sure to uncheck “RTP over RTSP(TCP)” in the “Input/Codecs” setting of VLC Preferences:
rtsp://GVR355X_IP_Address:RTSP_Port/monitor/Channel_Num+1st or 2ndstream_of_camera
A: Camera at Channel 5, Primary Stream:
B: Camera at Chanel 5, 2nd stream:
1) GVR355X IP Address: 192.168.10.143 (FQDN can be used here)
2) RTSP Port: 554 (default, could be other port number if configured)
3) Channel Number of Camera: 05 (channel number has two digits)
4) Primary/2nd stream: 0 or 1 (0: 1st stream; 1: 2nd stream)
How to get the instruction for many other setting on web UI?
Please refer to the link to download GAC2500 Administration Guide, or in web UI, click on the blue icon upper right to display tooltips. There is an instruction when you hover the pointer onto a setting.
How to import the vCard files to GXV3240/GXV3275?
1) Save the contact file/files to a USB drive or a SD card. If there are multiple contact files, please save them in a folder. 2) Connect the USB drive or the SD card to GXV32xx phone. 3) Tap the Contact app and select the Local Contacts. 4) Tap the menu key at the upper right corner and select the Import key. 5) Set the File type to vcard; and select the assigned file encoding method. 6) Select the path for the contact file or the contact folder. 7) Tap OK to import the contact to GXV32xx phone. (If it needs to import multiple files in a folder, please select “Import all vCard files” in the pop-up window)
How to recover my GXV3175?
In case you have to recover your GXV3175 because the phone is not booting correctly, there is a Recovery Mode method that you can do by following the next instructions:
1. Please download and unzip locally the firmware files. You can download them from our resource library for the GXV3175.
2. On the following step the phone must be unplugged from the power. Then attach the Ethernet cable to the NETWORK port of the phone and to the LAN port of your Computer. It is recommended to isolate both devices (GXV3175 & PC) on this network scenario.
3. Change the IP address of your computer to 192.168.1.233, as well as the subnet to 255.255.255.0.
4. While pressing and holding the HOME button, plug the power cable and wait until the phone boots to the Recovery Mode interface.
5. On your computer, Open a Browser and type the address shown on the phone (192.168.1.234). Type the default username and password.
6. Once you have access to recovery mode windows, upload and wait on still is done each of the file already downloaded and unzipped. Remember to do this one by one (Core, Base, Program, GUI-A,….)
7. After successfully upload each file, reboot the phone and restore all the settings on your computer. The phone should be restored as normal.
How to set and modify user password?
How to solve the third-party app keypad displays abnormally?
GAC2500 provides in-app keypad for Lnyc, Skype, Google Hangouts.
How to switch existing accounts?
There are 3 ways: Slide to right; Clickat the upper right corner of the Dial/Call History screen; Use the MENU button.
How to take a screenshot?
Please pull up the LCD from bottom then long press Application Manager soft key. The screenshot will be saved under the Internal Storage -> Pictures -> Screenshots. Please start FTP server in GAC2500 FTP app and login the server to download the pictures. Also please use OTG data cable to connect GAC2500 and USB to transfer the pictures.
How to use start provision without rebooting?
After provision server is configured, go to GXP2130/GXP2140/GXP2160 LCD Menu-> System -> Upgrade and select Start Provision to start provision immediately.
I am currently talking on the GXP2200 but the LCD doesn't show the call screen. How can I enter the call screen again?
During the call, users could press HOME button or Back button to have the GXP2200 display Home screen. To enter the call screen again, there are two different ways. 1. Slide down the GXP2200 top status bar and tap on the "Call status" to activate the call screen. 2. Go to GXP2200 main menu and tap on "Call" app. Select the corresponding talking line on the right hand side.
I am currently talking on the GXV3240/GXV3275 but the LCD doesn't show the call screen. How can I enter the call screen again?
During the call, users could press HOME button or Back button to have the GXV3240/GXV3275 display Home screen. To enter the call screen again, there are two different ways. 1. Slide down the GXV3240/GXV3275 top status bar and tap on the "Call status" to activate the call screen. 2. Go to GXV3240/GXV3275 main menu and tap on "Phone" app. Select the corresponding talking line on the right hand side.
I am unable to register a new DP710 Handset to the DP715 Base station?
Make sure that you haven’t reached the max allow handsets per Base station, access to the device web GUI and make sure from the status page that the DP715 base station has not reached the maximum of 5 allowed Handset.