Grandstream’s GXV3615 series Cube IP Camera is a powerful next generation network camera with excellent performance in low light conditions; It features cutting edge H.264 real-time video compression with excellent image clarity, industry leading SIP/VoIP for 2-way audio and video streaming to mobile phones and video phones, integrated PoE (only on GXV3615), integrated Wi-Fi (only on GXV3615W), large pre/post-event recording buffer, and advanced security protection using strong encryption. The GXV3615 series can be managed with GSurf, Grandstream's FREE video management software that controls up to 36 cameras simultaneously. It is fully compliant with ONVIF standards and offers a flexible HTTP API and a SDK for advanced integration6.
- Built-in microphone and speaker with industry-leading SIP/VoIP capability for two-way audio as well as video streaming to mobile phones and video phones
- Motion Detection and Alert Notification
- Built-in high performance streaming server to allow 10+ simultaneous viewers
- 24MB pre-/post-event recording buffer
- Easy installation and management using Grandstream’s web-based graphical user interface