Have better meetings, increase productivity and save money on business travel costs with IPVideoTalk. IPVideoTalk is Grandstream's video, audio and web conferencing platform that users to meet with anyone, anytime, using almost any device. Utilizing the IPVideoTalk platform, any user can easily host and join video meetings. It offers state-of-the-art features to take any meeting to the next level, including 1080p HD video resolutions, HD audio quality, onc-click meetings, webinar functionality, computer and content sharing, a host of meeting controls and more. IPVideoTalk meeting can be attended from almost any device, including PCs, Macs and any Android or iOS device using the free IPVideoTalk app. This video meeting platform offers Web meeting plans, including a free Personal plan, for anyone looking to hold meetings between computers, tablets and mobile devices.
For those who use Grandstream's GVC series of Video Conferencing Systems, IPVideoTalk plans also offer Room-based plans to allow you to take your physical, room-to-room video conferencing to the next level while also integrating web, mobile and phone users.
Click here to visit. ipvideotalk.com to sign up and to learn more.
- 1080p HD video resolutions
- HD Audio quality
- Screen sharing to show presentations, documents, watch videos, review websites and more
- 1-click meetings with no client downloads
- Meeting chat feature to allow meeting attendees to communicate through typed chat when not speaking, to send links, contact information, or other important information
- Attend meetings on any PC, Mac, iOS and Android device. For Android and iOS users, the free IPVideoTalk app can be found in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
- Web meeting plans available for online meetings that can be joined from computers, tablets and mobile devices
- Room-based plans available for use with Grandstream's GVC series of Video Conferencing Systems