GXP2100 is a next generation enterprise grade IP phone that features 4 lines, a 180×90 backlit graphical LCD, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 7 XML programmable BLF extension keys, dual network ports with integrated PoE, and 5-way conference. Delivering superior HD audio quality, rich and leading edge telephony features, personalized information and customizable application service. The GXP2100 supports automated provisioning for easy deployment, advanced security protection for privacy, and broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP devices and leading SIP/NGN/IMS platforms. It is a perfect choice for enterprise users looking for a high quality, feature rich multi-line IP phone with the best values.
- Secure and easy to manage
- 4 dual-color line keys (with 4 SIP accounts), 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, up to 5-way conference, and up to 11 call appearances with 7 dual-color BLF extension keys
- HD wideband audio, superb full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance
- Automated phone book synchronization with directory server using XML
- Integrated real-time web applications (weather, stock, currency, RSS news, etc.)