The GXV3674 series are outdoor weatherproof IP cameras with infrared sensors, making them ideal for any outdoor setting where weather and light conditions are a concern. The series features an adjustable variable focal lens to allow the user to adjust the lens to best fit their monitoring needs. Allowing the GXV3674 series to monitor nearby areas such as building entrances, and distant focuses such as a parking lot, and anything in between. Like all Grandstream IP Video Surveillance cameras, the GXV3674 series is OnVIF compliant and features built-in PoE.
- GXV3674_HD_VF: 1.2 megapixel Progressive Scan CMOS image sensor, 720p resolution
- GXV3672_FHD_VF: 3.1 megapixel Progressive Scan CMOS image sensor, 1080p resolution
- High quality 1.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor and vari-focal HD lens with DC-IRIS, convenient to zoom or focus without opening the case
- Advanced multi-streaming rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG at 720p and 1080p resolutions in full frame rate
- Support Motion Detection and Notification on PC client
GXV3674 Product Brochure/Specifications