Grandstream Releases New Unified Communications & Collaboration Solution
The UCM6300 Ecosystem offers the control & cost benefits of on-premise IP PBX solutions with remote access flexibility of a cloud service to allow secure collaboration from anywhere
Boston, MA USA – Thursday, November 12, 2020 – Grandstream today announced the release of the UCM6300 Ecosystem, a new unified communications and collaboration solution. The UCM6300 Ecosystem combines the control & cost benefits of on-premise IP PBX systems with the remote access flexibility of companion cloud services to provide a unified communications and collaboration platform for both in-office and remote workers. The UCM6300 Ecosystem consists of the UCM6300 series on-premise IP PBX solution, the free Wave app for voice and video communications using PCs, laptops and mobile devices, and the UCM RemoteConnect companion cloud service that offers automated NAT firewall traversal to ensure secure remote connections. This Ecosystem is ideal for any organization with on-site and remote workforces.
UCM6300 Series Unified Communication & Collaboration Solution
The UCM6300 Ecosystem provides businesses with a powerful and scalable platform to securely communicate and collaborate from anywhere using personal computers, mobile devices and Grandstream SIP endpoints. The anchor of the Ecosystem is the new UCM6300 series Unified Communication & Collaboration Solution, the third generation of Grandstream’s market leading IP PBX solution. The UCM6300 series includes a suite of features including:
- Integrated voice and video communication, collaboration, and security control capabilities (including voice and video calling, web meetings, video conferencing, video surveillance, data, analytics, mobility, facility access, intercoms and more) for up to 3,000 users with up to 450 concurrent calls.
- Zero-touch automated provisioning of Grandstream endpoint devices including SIP phones, video phones, gateways, audio/video conference systems, access control systems, IP security cameras, intercom devices, etc.
- API for third-party application integrations, including CRM and PMS platforms
- Advanced security protection with secure boot, unique security certificate and random default password per device
- Built-in LCD, 3 Gigabit network ports with PoE+, USB, 1/2/4/8 FXS & FXO analog telephone & PSTN ports for the UCM6301/6302/6304/6308 models respectively, and redundant power suppliers (UCM6304/6208 only)
- Compatible with the UCM RemoteConnect companion cloud service that provides secure connections to the UCM6300 series for remote users and devices
- Wave app, available for Android, iOS, Chrome and Firefox browsers, provides voice and video communications, web meetings and video collaboration tools
Wave is a mobile and web app that provides remote voice and video collaboration tools for businesses utilizing Grandstream’s UCM6300 series IP PBXs. Ideal for remote workers, Wave offers an easy-to-use platform to remotely join, schedule and hold meetings, calls and conferences. Features of the Wave app include:
- Supports Android and iOS devices, as well as Chrome and Firefox browsers on any Windows/Mac-based personal computers
- Supports 1080p Full HD H.264 video, broadcast-grade Full Band Opus voice codec with 48KHz sampling rate, advanced acoustic echo cancellation, and an advanced jitter-resilient algorithm
- Supports directory, point-to-point voice/video calls, web meetings and video collaboration, screen sharing, chats (pending), webinars, meeting scheduling, reports, analytics, and more
- Compatible with various USB and Bluetooth headsets & Webcams, including Grandstream’s GUV series of USB personal collaboration devices
- Download app & scan QR code from UCM6300 series to configure app
- Compatible with UCM RemoteConnect cloud service for secure remote connections
UCM RemoteConnect (Open BETA) is a companion cloud service for the UCM6300 series that provides secure connections for remote workers and devices. It allows remote workforces to securely conduct voice and video communications from anywhere while providing system administrators with tools to conveniently manage and monitor remote users from a centralized interface. UCM RemoteConnect features include:
- Part of GDMS (Grandstream Device Management System), which runs on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and offers 99.999% reliability and unlimited scalability
- Provides a secure connection and automated NAT firewall traversal service for remote users of the Wave app and various Grandstream endpoint devices to connect with the UCM6300 series remotely
- Provides advanced tools, reports and alerts for system administrators to remotely access, manage, provision, monitor and diagnose remote users and Grandstream devices integrated the UCM6300 series
- Extended period for free trial (Open Beta till July 2021)
UCM6300 Ecosystem Resources
Click below to visit the product pages for the UCM6300 series IP PBX, Wave app and UCM RemoteConnect, which includes datasheets, technical resources and more.
Pricing and Availability
The UCM6300 series will be generally available for purchase through Grandstream’s worldwide distribution channels by Nov 20, 2020 at a suggested retail price of $399 USD (UCM6301), $649 USD (UCM6302), $1699 USD (UCM6304) and $2599 USD (UCM6308). UCM RemoteConnect is available for free trial until July 2021 (Open Beta) and setup through GDMS. The Wave app is free and its mobile version can be downloaded from the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Grandstream Networks, Inc. has been connecting the world since 2002 with SIP Unified Communications products and solutions that allow businesses to be more productive than ever before. Our award-winning solutions serve the small-to-medium business and enterprises markets and have been recognized throughout the world for their quality, reliability, and innovation. Grandstream solutions lower communication costs, increase security protection and enhance productivity. Their open standard SIP-based products offer broad interoperability throughout the industry, along with unrivaled features and flexibility.