Grandstream Releases a New Mid-Tier Wi-Fi Access Point
The GWN7605 is an affordable and scalable Wi-Fi solution for retail locations, restaurants, small offices and more
Boston, MA USA – Wednesday, April 29, 2020 – Grandstream, connecting the world since 2002 with award-winning unified communication solutions, today announced the release of the newest addition to their GWN series of Wi-Fi Access Points. The new GWN7605 is an affordable 802.11ac Wave-2 Wi-Fi access point ideal for small to medium wireless network deployments with medium user density.
The GWN7605 features dual-band 2x2:2 MU-MIMO with beam-forming technology and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput and expanded Wi-Fi coverage range. It is the ideal access point for voice/video-over-Wi-Fi deployments and offers a seamless connection with Grandstream’s Wi-Fi-capable voice and video IP phones. With support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, mesh networks, captive portals, 100+ concurrent clients per AP and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+ the GWN7605 is ideal for deployments such as retail locations, restaurants, small offices and more.
The GWN7605 offers high performance networking, tremendous Wi-Fi coverage range, and powerful scalability. Notable features of this device include:
- 1.27Gbps aggregate wireless throughput
- 2 Gigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 2x2:2 MU-MIMO with beamforming technology
- Self-power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE/PoE+
- Supports 100+ concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Up to 165-meter coverage range
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- Embedded controller can manage up to 50 local GWN series APs; GWN.Cloud offers unlimited AP management; GWN Manager (beta) offers premise-based software controller
Click here to visit the product page for the GWN7605, which includes datasheets, technical resources and more.
Pricing and Availability
The GWN7605 is generally available for purchase through Grandstream’s worldwide distribution channels at a suggested retail price of $79 (USD).
Grandstream Networks, Inc. has been connecting the world since 2002 with SIP Unified Communications products and solutions that allow businesses to be more productive than ever before. Our award-winning solutions serve the small-to-medium business and enterprises markets and have been recognized throughout the world for their quality, reliability and innovation. Grandstream solutions lower communication costs, increase security protection and enhance productivity. Their open standard SIP-based products offer broad interoperability throughout the industry, along with unrivaled features and flexibility.