Grandstream Releases Innovative Video Door System That Adds Value and Security to Facility Management
GDS3710 tracks, manages and records access to any physical building; offers powerful integration with Grandstream’s entire solution portfolio
Boston, MA (March 21, 2017) — Grandstream Networks Inc., connecting the world since 2002 with award-winning SIP unified communication solutions, today announced the addition of an IP Video Door System to their product portfolio. The newly released GDS3710 is an IP Video Door System that also serves as a Full HD IP security camera and IP intercom to offer facility access control and security monitoring for buildings of all sizes. This powerful IP Video Door System offers an ultra-wide 180-degree video viewing angle for wall-to-wall video coverage, has a built-in RFID chip reader for secure keyless entry and includes a built-in microphone and speaker to support intercom functionality. The GDS3710 adds value to any facility by giving off a great visual impression to visitors with its sleek, high-end design for both indoor and outdoor installations.
The GDS3710 offers powerful integration with other Grandstream solutions. It supports seamless integration with Grandstream’s IP phones, IP Video Phones and Grandstream Wave mobile app for audio/video intercom and letting in visitors with a single press/touch. It is fully interoperable with Grandstream’s GVR355x series of NVRs (Network Video Recorders) for real time high resolution (1080p) video recording and storage. The GDS3710 can also be integrated with Grandstream’s IP PBXs such that it can ring other SIP devices via a simple extension call.
Other GDS3710 features include:
- Advanced Sony imaging sensor with wide dynamic range of lighting conditions and 180 degree hemispheric lens with wall-to-wall video coverage
- Sleek, high-end design that offers a great visual impression of the facility of installation
- Managed with Grandstream’s free management software, GDS Manager, which offers a comprehensive access control portal to provision, track and manage RFID card or PIN code information and corresponding access records
- Rich peripherals and flexible control interfaces to support various electric strikes/lock types, 3rd party access control modules, security alarms, door sensors, PoE networks, and different mounting options
- Supports multi-streaming bit rate to allow concurrent video recording (1080p Full HD video resolution), streaming to SIP video endpoints (720p HD video resolution) and smart phones (QVGA resolution) simultaneously
- IP66 and IK9 metal casing for weatherproof and vandal resistant deployment
- Supports SIP/VoIP technology with 2-way audio and video streaming that can be viewed directly on smart phones, SIP endpoints and GDS Manager
- Built-in LEDs for automated face illumination upon motion detection or key pressing and optional lighting control switch
“The GDS3710 takes the power and value of Grandstream’s total solutions to the next level and brings unified communications and security together like never before,” said David Li, CEO of Grandstream. “This innovative Video Door System adds value to any facility thanks to its sleek, high-end design and offers powerful integration with our entire product portfolio. This integration increases the value of Grandstream VoIP solutions by adding new physical security functionality to Grandstream IP phones, Video phones, mobile apps and IP PBXs while also broadening the total eco-system solutions of Grandstream’s security products. The initial response to the GDS3710 has been overwhelming and we are very excited about its market prospect.”
Click here to visit the product page for the GDS3710, which includes product datasheets, links to technical resources, guides and firmware.
Price and Availability
The GDS3710 HD Video Door System will be generally available by early April 2017 through Grandstream’s worldwide distribution channels at a list price of $449 USD.
About Grandstream Networks
Grandstream Networks, Inc. has been connecting the world since 2002 with SIP Unified Communications products and solutions that allow businesses to be more productive than ever before. Our award-winning solutions serve the small and medium business and enterprises markets and have been recognized throughout the world for their quality, reliability and innovation. Grandstream solutions lower communication costs, increase security protection and enhance productivity. Their open standard SIP-based products offer broad interoperability throughout the industry, along with unrivaled features and flexibility.
# # #