Grandstream Officially Releases On-Premise Software Controller for Wi-Fi APs
GWN Manager provides a flexible, scalable management solution for simplified configuration, management, monitoring and maintenance
Boston, MA USA – Thursday, May 28, 2020 – Grandstream, connecting the world with award-winning SIP unified communications solutions since 2002, today announced the official release of GWN Manager, an on-premise software controller for their GWN series of Wi-Fi Access Points. Typically deployed on a private network, this free Wi-Fi management solution provides a flexible, scalable platform for streamlined configuration, management, monitoring and maintenance. GWN Manager offers real-time monitoring, alerts, statistics and reports that are accessible from a web browser or the GWN Cloud mobile application.
GWN Manager provides a centralized Wi-Fi network management platform for an entire enterprise, not just a single site. This free software Wi-Fi controller is built to handle the requirements of large enterprises, making it a robust option for small-to-medium businesses as well. Features of GWN Manager include:
- Free Linux-based software that supports up to 3,000 GWN series Wi-Fi APs
- A state-of-the-art, end-to-end security suite that combines bank-grade TLS encryption and X.509 certificate authentication with the powerful security features embedded in Grandstream’s GWN series of WiFi APs (secure boot, random default password & unique certificate per device, digital signatures of RF data and firmware, and more)
- Supports customizable vouchers and built-in captive portals with customizable landing pages for network security and collection of access credential information
- Real-time network monitoring, schedules, time policy, and various other control tools, as well as configurable alerts
- In-depth graphical reports broken down by network, AP, client and more
- The GWN Cloud mobile app, available for iOS™ and Android™, allows users to quickly add and easily manage GWN series WiFi APs with GWN Manager. APs are added simply by scanning their barcodes while the app offers the same cloud management and monitoring tools as the web browser interface
Pricing, Availability and Product Resources
GWN Manager is free and available for download now, worldwide. To download GWN Manager, click here to visit the product page. The product page also contains resources including datasheets, user manuals, quick user guides and more.
Grandstream Networks, Inc. has been connecting the world since 2002 with SIP Unified Communications products and solutions that allow businesses to be more productive than ever before. Our award-winning solutions serve the small and medium business and enterprises markets and have been recognized throughout the world for their quality, reliability and innovation. Grandstream solutions lower communication costs, increase security protection and enhance productivity. Their open standard SIP-based products offer broad interoperability throughout the industry, along with unrivaled features and flexibility.
*Android is a Registered Trademark of Google, Inc.
**iOS is a Registered Trademark of Apple, Inc.