Grandstream Introduces New Series of Carrier-Grade IP Phones
The GRP2600 series is designed for easy management and mass deployment by service providers, enterprises, and other high-volume markets
Boston, MA, USA – June 6, 2019 – Grandstream, connecting the world with award-winning SIP unified communications solutions since 2002, today announced the release of the GRP2600 series of Carrier-Grade IP Phones. The GRP2600 series are state-of-the-art IP phones that were designed with zero-touch provisioning for secure mass deployment and easy management. These innovative IP phones offer a sleek design, re-imagined user experience, easy logo customization, a variety of next-generation features on different models, including WiFi, Bluetooth, dual LCD screens, and more. Four GRP series models (GRP2612, GRP2612P, GRP2613 and GRP2614) were announced today with more models to come in the near future.
“The new GRP series is designed for service providers and enterprise users who need elegant, high quality, and secure phones that are easily manageable and customizable,” said David Li, CEO of Grandstream. “We are excited to announce the highly-anticipated GRP series and for the new opportunities they will create for our partners and customers around the world.”
All of the GRP2600 models share a number of common competitive features including:
- Color LCD screen with swappable faceplate for easy logo customization
- Zero provisioning and easy management through Grandstream’s new cloud platform, GDMS (Grandstream Device Management System). GDMS, which is currently in Beta and will be officially released in the coming months, provides a centralized secure interface to easily provision and manage large deployments of Grandstream endpoints.
- Industry leading security protection such as secure boot, random default password, unique security certificate per device, and encrypted data storage
- Support for all major voice codecs including wide-band Opus, G.722, G.711, G.729A/B, G.723, iLBC, G.726, etc. and multi-party conferencing
- Dual firmware images for improved reliability
- Unified firmware across all GRP2600 series models
More model specific features include:
- 2.4” (320x240) color LCD, 2 SIP accounts and 4 multi-purpose line keys
- Up to 16 virtual multi-purpose keys (VPKs) for digital BLF/speed dial, 4 XML programmable softkeys
- Dual switched 10/100MBps ports, PoE (GRP2612P)
- 2.8” (320x240) color LCD, 3 SIP accounts and 6 multi-purpose line keys
- Up to 24 virtual multi-purpose keys (VPKs) for digital BLF/speed dial, 4 XML programmable softkeys
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- Dual LCD screens: 2.8” (320x240) main LCD, 2.4”(320x240) second LCD with 8 multi-purpose extension keys with dual-color LEDs
- 4 SIP accounts and 4 multi-purpose line keys
- Integrated dual-band WiFi 802.11ac and Bluetooth 5.0
- Up to 40 virtual multi-purpose keys (VPKs) for digital BLF/speed dial, 4 XML programmable softkeys
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
Click the links below to visit the product pages for each GRP series model. Product pages include datasheets, technical resources and more.
- Click here for the GRP2612 product page
- Click here for the GRP2613 product page
- Click here for the GRP2614 product page
Pricing and Availability
The GRP series will be generally available for purchase through Grandstream’s worldwide distribution channels by mid-June 2019. The suggested retail prices are $75 USD (GRP2612), $75 USD (GRP2612P), $105 USD (GRP2613) and $195 USD (GRP2614).
Grandstream Networks, Inc. has been connecting the world since 2002 with SIP Unified Communications products and solutions that allow businesses to be more productive than ever before. Our award-winning solutions serve the small-to-medium business and enterprises markets and have been recognized throughout the world for their quality, reliability and innovation. Grandstream solutions lower communication costs, increase security protection and enhance productivity. Their open standard SIP-based products offer broad interoperability throughout the industry, along with unrivaled features and flexibility.