Grandstream Introduces New Mid-Range IP Phones
New GXP1700 series offers modern high-end designs and mid-range capacity at a competitive price
Boston, MA, USA (November 22, 2016) – Grandstream Networks, Inc., connecting the world with award-winning SIP unified communications solutions since 2002, today announced the addition of a new series of mid-range IP phones to their portfolio. Designed for growing businesses, the new GXP1700 series offers elegant modern design with mid-range call capacity and functionality at very competitive price.
“Growing businesses need attractive phones with HD audio quality and most of the features that large enterprises enjoy for a limited budget,” said David Li, CEO of Grandstream. “That is exactly what the GXP1700 series delivers: advanced VoIP telephony features, superb audio quality presented with a beautiful physical design yet at an amazing price. We are very excited to release our first ever mid-range phone series that offers the best mix of design, performance and values.”
GXP1700 series key features
The GXP1700 series features 3 models (GXP1760, GXP1780, GXP1782) which differ based on amount of supported lines, SIP accounts, and digital BLF options - while one model (GXP1782) comes with Gigabit speeds:
- 200x80 backlit graphic LCD with a sleek glass cover, ergonomic handset and keypad design
- 6 lines and 3 SIP accounts (GXP1760) or 8 lines and 4 SIP accounts (GXP1780 and GXP1782)
- 24 (GXP1760) or 32 (GXP1780 and GXP1782) digitally programmable BLF/speed-dial keys
- 4 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys, 6/8 dual-color line keys
- Dual-switched 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports (GXP1760 and GXP1780) or dual Gigabit ports (GXP1782), integrated PoE
- Wide-band HD audio supported by the handset/speakerphone/headset, 5-way voice conferencing, support for Plantronics EHS headsets
- Large phonebook capacity (up to 2000 contacts) and call history (up to 500 records)
- USB port for future add-on dongles and Kensington Security Slot for anti-theft protection
- Supports a variety of auto-provisioning options including TR-069, XML configuration files, Auto-Discover and Zero Config when used with a Grandstream UCM series IP PBX, TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS and more
The GXP1700 series is the latest expansion of Grandstream’s long-standing and award-winning GXP series of IP phones. These mid-range IP Phones slot right in between Grandstream’s GXP16xx series of Basic IP Phones and the GXP21xx series of High-End IP Phones. The GXP series of IP Phones was a major driving factor in Frost & Sullivan’s recent selection of Grandstream as the 2016 Enterprise IP Endpoints Company of the Year.
Learn more at an Upcoming Webinar
Attend an upcoming webinar to learn more about the GXP1700 series
- GXP1700 series Introduction Webinar – November 29, 10am EST – Sign up here
Click here to visit the GXP1700 series product pages, which include product datasheets, link to technical resources, how-to-guides, firmware and more.
Pricing and Availability
The GXP1760, GXP1780 and GXP1782 are generally available now for volume purchase through Grandstream’s worldwide distribution channels at a list price of $79 USD (GXP1760), $85 USD (GXP1780) and $89 USD (GXP1782).
Grandstream Networks, Inc. has been connecting the world since 2002 with SIP Unified Communications products and solutions that allow businesses to be more productive than ever before. Our award-winning solutions serve the small and medium business and enterprises markets and have been recognized throughout the world for their quality, reliability and innovation. Grandstream solutions lower communication costs, increase security protection and enhance productivity. Their open standard SIP-based products offer broad interoperability throughout the industry, along with unrivaled features and flexibility. Visit www.grandstream.com for more information or connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Grandstream was recently named the 2016 Global Enterprise IP Endpoint Company of the Year by world-renowned market research firm, Frost & Sullivan. Click here to learn more.