Grandstream Expands Award-Winning Video Conferencing Portfolio with New Room-Based Solution
New GVC3202 delivers Full HD video communications with disruptive features, performance and price
Boston, MA (December 17, 2015) – Grandstream Networks, connecting the world since 2002 with award-winning SIP unified communication solutions, today announced a new addition to their award-winning video conferencing platform. The GVC3202 Video Conferencing System is a groundbreaking, Android-based video conferencing platform that offers unprecedented platform flexibility, features, performance and price. This high quality room-based video conferencing system contains a built-in MCU to support local 3-way video mixing, is extremely easy to install/operate and supports most SIP video conferencing platforms and services (such as Cisco, Polycom, Huawei, Blue Jeans, etc.). The GVC3202 also supports popular Android video apps (such as Skype™, Google Hangouts), and more.
The GVC3202 builds on the success of the GVC3200, the flagship high-end model of the GVC32xx series that was released in June of 2015. Where the GVC3200 is a great option for business looking for up to 9-way conferencing and support for up to 3 Full HD monitors in large conferencing scenarios (such as corporate headquarters), the GVC3202 offers a slightly lower capacity and lower cost option for businesses looking for up to 3-way video-conferencing and support for up to 2 Full HD monitors (such as small-to-medium offices or branch offices). The GVC3202 is also a very cost-effective hardware option for those using any third-party SIP cloud video conferencing services. Both products offer customers a flexible and customizable video conferencing system that is easy to install and easy to use while supporting both Android and SIP platforms.
“We are very excited to expand our video conferencing portfolio with the introduction of GVC3202,” said David Li, CEO of Grandstream. “As use of video conferencing grows in the market, it is important for us to provide our customers with a variety of product options. The GVC3202 offers a powerful and flexible video conferencing system to small-to-medium office or branch office users at an extremely compelling price point.”
Highlights of the GVC3202 include:
- Advanced Video Support – Multi-stream H.264 High Profile 1080p full-HD video at 30fps, up to 3-way local video conferencing, advanced Sony Megapixel imaging sensor with top-notch picture quality, support for 2 TV displays through 2 HDMI outputs, and a local/far-end controllable PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) camera with a premium wide angle lens and 9x optical zoom.
- State-of-the-art Hardware – The GVC3202’s powerful hardware platform includes a sophisticated MCU engine allowing up to 3-way hybrid-protocol conferencing with no external MCUs/servers or extra software licenses; high performance hardware ISP (Image Signal Processing) engine that ensures an industry leading video experience.
- Smart Application Integration – Android 4.4-based design with native support for all Android apps and easy custom development; patent-pending technology to bridge video calls using proprietary protocols (such as Skype™, Skype™ for Business, Google Hangouts, etc.) with open standard SIP-based video calls in a single conference.
- Broad Interoperability – Extraordinary flexibility as the GVC3202 can communicate with major third-party SIP and H.323 video conferencing platforms & services (such as Cisco, Polycom, Huawei, Blue Jeans, etc.), popular Android apps, nearly all of the SIP-based on-premise IP PBX systems (such as Grandstream’s UCM-series), and hosted IP PBX service (such as Broadsoft, etc.).
- Easy Installation & Operation – 3-step (connect to TV, connect to microphone/speaker, connect to network), “zero configuration” plug-and-play setup and use for end users
- Secure Collaboration & Screen Sharing – Built-in HDMI and VGA inputs allow users to securely share/control their computer screen (1080p resolution) to collaborate with remote parties while simultaneously conducting a multi-party full HD videoconference.
- Flexible Network Connection & System Control – Integrated Gigabit network port offers maximum network speeds; integrated Bluetooth allows the use of a companion Bluetooth based multi-touch remote control, smart phones, Bluetooth headsets/speakers/microphones/keyboards, or other Bluetooth devices (e.g., Bluetooth medical sensors) for easy operation control and data exchange with the GVC3202.
Additional Product Resources
Click here to view detailed information on the GVC3202, including marketing/technical resources.
Pricing and Availability
GVC3200 is generally available for purchase now through Grandstream’s worldwide distribution channels at a list price of US $2,499. The GVC3202 comes with everything needed to install and use the system, including a high performance multi-microphone speaker (GAC2500), a Bluetooth multi-touch remote control, HDMI/USB/network cables, mounting kit, power supply, quick installation guide, etc.
About Grandstream Networks
Grandstream Networks, Inc. has been connecting the world since 2002 with SIP Unified Communications products and solutions that allow businesses to be more productive than ever before. Our award-winning solutions serve the small and medium business and enterprises markets and have been recognized throughout the world for their quality, reliability and innovation. Grandstream solutions lower communication costs, increase security protection and enhance productivity. Their open standard SIP-based products offer broad interoperability throughout the industry, along with unrivaled features and flexibility. Visit www.grandstream.com for more information or connect with us on Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.
# # #