GRANDSTREAM ANNOUNCES VANDAL-RESISTANT OUTDOOR HD IP CAMERA
GXV3662_HD Camera Provides Day/Night High Definition Video with weather-proof, vandal-resistant and tampering-proof casing Suitable for Challenging Outdoor Applications
Storage Expo, Brussels, Belgium, Stand No. 08.D119 and Convergence India, New Delhi, India, Booth L-105 Hall 1 (March 23, 2011) – Grandstream Networks, the leading manufacturer of IP voice/video telephony and video surveillance solutions, today announced the GXV3662_HD, a new weather-proof, vandal-resistant and tampering-proof high definition (HD) IP Camera for challenging outdoor surveillance applications. Featuring multi-rate H.264 and MJPEG real-time video compression (up to HD720p), day/night mode, advanced mega-pixel CMOS sensor with wide dynamic range, integrated PoE, IP66 compliant casing, built-in heater and fan, and SDHC interface for local storage, the GXV3662_HD offers support for the ONVIF standard as well as and HTTP API for easy integration with various video management systems. Additionally, the vandal-resistant outdoor camera uniquely offers bi-directional SIP/VoIP audio and video streaming capabilities to mobile phones and video phones, from anywhere in the world including Grandstream’s GXV3140 and GXV3175 IP multimedia phones. For a unified audio + video + surveillance solution, Grandstream’s entire family of IP video cameras (including the GXV3662_HD) is fully compatible with Grandstream’s GXE IP PBX as well as various other SIP-based IP PBX’s and Service Provider Networks.
“We are very excited to announce the GXV3662_HD outdoor, high definition IP surveillance camera packed with features, great performance at a highly competitive price,” said David Li, CEO of Grandstream Networks. “This new camera is a major and logical extension of our innovative IP camera portfolio that offers compelling differentiated value for surveillance applications. Grandstream will continue to drive product innovation in response to market demand for converged IP communications and security surveillance.”
Key Features - GXV3662_HD Outdoor HD Camera:
- Advanced 1/3” 1.2 Megapixels CMOS sensor with wide dynamic range and high quality lens
- Advanced multi-streaming-rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG at up to HD 720p resolutions
- Alarm input/output, audio input/output, integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af), day/night mode with light sensor and mechanical IR_CUT
- IP66 compliant vandal-resistant, weatherproof and tampering-proof casing with built-in heater and fans, as well as 3 optional mounting kits
- SDHC slot for local storage, 24MB pre-/post-event recording buffer
- Built-in high performance streaming server to allow 10+ simultaneous viewers
- Support for ONVIF, HTTP API, and GSurf (Grandstream’s intuitive FREE video management software that controls up to 36 cameras simultaneously
Pricing and Availability
The GXV3662_HD vandal-resistant, weather-proof outdoor camera is available immediately for purchase through Grandstream’s worldwide distribution channels at a MSRP of US$499.
About Grandstream Networks
Founded in 2002, Grandstream Networks is the leading manufacturer of IP voice/video telephony and video surveillance solutions. Grandstream serves the small-to-medium business and consumer markets with innovative products that lower communication costs, increase security protection, and enhance productivity. Our open standard SIP-based products offer broad interoperability in the industry, unrivaled features, flexibility, and price-performance competitiveness. Visit www.grandstream.com for more information.