Grandstream Announces Beta Release of Cloud Device Management Platform
Boston, MA, USA (April 29, 2019) – Grandstream, connecting the world since 2002 with award-winning SIP unified communication solutions, today announced the beta release of a new zero-touch cloud management platform, GDMS. The Grandstream Device Management System (GDMS) provides easy-to-use enterprise-level tools to manage Grandstream products before, during and after deployment.
GDMS provides a centralized interface for enterprises, service providers, channel partners and multi-site businesses to configure, provision, manage, monitor and troubleshoot large deployments of Grandstream endpoints in batches by site, group or model. Key features of GDMS include:
- Powerful and wide-ranging functionality including integrated device management, account management, device configuration, firmware upgrade, device monitoring, intelligent alarms, alerts and real-time statistics and reports
- Supports all configuration parameters, including account settings, phone settings, network settings, system settings, maintenance, applications, profiles, handsets and more
- Allocate and deploy a batch of accounts in two clicks; configure and manage a batch of devices by different sites, groups and models.
- Real-time device and network monitoring with analytical system reports, intelligent troubleshooting, automatic diagnostic reports and one-click debug function
- Offers various and practical task modes, instant tasks, scheduled tasks and task reports
- Enterprise-level security protection including Bank-grade TLS encryption from end-to-end, two-way certificate verification mechanism between devices and GDMS platform, encryption of device information, and more
How to Participate
Those interested in participating in the beta test should go to gdms.cloud to create a free account. This beta test is free and open to anyone who has access to Grandstream products supported by GDMS, which currently includes the WP series of portable WiFi IP Phones, DP series of DECT Cordless IP Phones, GXV series of IP Video Phones for Android™, and the upcoming new GRP series of Carrier-Grade IP Phones. GDMS support for all other Grandstream products will be available soon. Technical support for this beta test will be provided via Grandstream Forums.
Grandstream Networks, Inc. has been connecting the world since 2002 with SIP Unified Communications products and solutions that allow businesses to be more productive than ever before. Our award-winning solutions serve the small and medium business and enterprises markets and have been recognized throughout the world for their quality, reliability and innovation. Grandstream solutions lower communication costs, increase security protection and enhance productivity. Their open standard SIP-based products offer broad interoperability throughout the industry, along with unrivaled features and flexibility. Visit www.grandstream.com for more information or connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.